Purpose of the function:
Execute the provided cleaning program. The working activities take place in the hotel and include the execution of general cleaning maintenance.
Position in the organisation:
Direct supervisor: Supervisor/Head Housekeeping/Service manager/Area manager
Supervising to: None
Content of the function:
- Execute the cleaning activities regarding the predefined programme at the assigned department of the hotel. Examples of tasks are: dust-mopping, cleaning the walls and sanitary, vacuuming, cleaning of furniture etc.;
- Apply the predefined working method. Use of the cleaning products, (hand) tools and machines regarding the working instructions. Observe the defects and warn the supervisor;
- Keep the materials in orderly condition (trolley, towels, tool cabinet).
- Discuss the work and execution;
- Maintain contacts with colleagues (informative);
- Handle of cleaning tools;
- Carefully execute the cleaning program.